E-File Training Course - Nov 14th
- Students must have completed our 6 Week Nail Technician Course.
- Students must have their own drill to bring to the Workshop (Drill bits will be supplied)
Our E-Filing Course will teach you to competently use an electric filing system (e-file) on nail enhancements which will allow you to speed up your treatment process and eliminates risk of repetitive strain from continuous manual filing of extensions which is a huge advantage for busy nail techs.
Guided by our comprehensive study materials this course will take you through maintenance, removing lifting, finish filing and reshaping of nail enhancements.
This course is for students that have completed our 5 Week Nail Technician Course and will be taught by an experienced Educator on-hand to help. Ideal for those who wish to learn treatments for personal interest or to provide pampering to friends, family & paying clients.
E-Filing Course Information
- PPE will need to be worn at all times during your course on arrival
- All students will receive a training manual during their course
- Your course includes drill bits to take home, but you will need to purchase your own drill before the course.
- You will be practicing on models to ensure you get the full training needed.
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.